[rtmpdump] Parseurl stripping .flv from slist= params

Monsieur Video monsieurvideo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:34:57 CET 2009

2009/11/7 Howard Chu <hyc at highlandsun.com>

> By the way, get-flash-videos seems to do its own download size check and
> warn
> if it thinks it's incomplete, based on size/percentage. This is a bit
> redundant, since rtmpdump already checks for completion and returns
> RD_SUCCESS
> or RD_INCOMPLETE (or RD_FAILED). Probably should just test the exit status,
> if
> anything. Right now it's a bit confusing if a download comes in at e.g. 97%
> and rtmpdump gets the Play.Complete status, exits printing Download
> complete;
> and then get-flash-videos says "may be incomplete" ...

Yes, that would make sense. The main reason I didn't do that before was
older versions of rtmpdump didn't return an exit status. Probably less of a
problem now rtmpdump has a home ;)

In gfv svn now (there's a bit of refactoring to the rtmpdump support that
also adds flvstreamer support in the svn too).