[rtmpdump] How to change download progress display in rtmpdump 2.1?

ol kk noob2001204 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 09:00:14 CET 2009

Sorry,I will try to explain my questions better
the command I used is
rtmpdump -r rtmp://
210.177.167.195/on.cc//video/200912/ONS-091231-11744-21M_300k -o file.flv -z

this command is what I used to download most of rtmp streams,now the output
looks different now with rtmpdump 2.1
I have to press ctrl+c to stop the download to see the percentage

Click the link to view picture
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7267/71239027.png