[NUT-devel] [nut]: r613 - docs/nutissues.txt

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed Feb 13 02:42:57 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:38:28PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> And looking at the stream headers, there is
> colorspace_type
> which ive apparently half forgotten ...
>
> Does anyone mind if i add chroma_x/y_pos there as well? rich?

I'm mildly against it. The differences are really minor and most
formats specify which sampling offset is in use as part of the codec
spec. For those that don't, info key/value pairs would probably be
sufficient rather than cluttering the header (and easier for processes
to set/query in a general-purpose demuxer/muxer api).

Rich