[NUT-devel] [RFC] internet draft for NUT

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Sep 25 10:54:09 CEST 2007

Redone from scratch, if you are fine with it, I'm going to take the
current nut.txt and make it as rfc and commit it on our docs stuff
(currently I'm tracking it on git so I won't mind if we could switch the
nut tree to git, someone does?)

Additional authors/editor can be added as shown (currently the rfc has
Michael as author and me as editor)

I'm using xmlrfc since it's the sanest markup for such stuff please
refer to xml.resource.org for a way to check and validate changes.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC