[NUT-devel] libnut/nututils testing, call for developers/code audit

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 11 20:38:22 CET 2006

$ svn checkout svn://213.144.138.186/nut/trunk

read README

Start testing. Or even hacking. I have absoloutely no intention of
maintaining all this by myself... Especially not code auditing it, cause I
suck at that. If anyone wants write access, ask me and I'll ask Diego...

Spec is now very close to at least a freeze, so let's shift focus from that
to actual implementation...

nututils beyond sucks, it needs a framer and not be a total hack.
libnut is close(r) to production ready, robustness and library like
behavior needs to improoved (malloc callback, asserts, malloc checks...),
improove configurability, and also info packet handling...

So.. cmon, people, start hacking!

- ods15