[MPlayer-users] AVFifoBuffer error

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Mon Apr 29 04:09:37 EEST 2024

Hello,

I have been suffering from the following error for some time now and
have been unable to build;

[...]
nu/menu.o libmenu/menu.c
libao2/ao_jack.c:74:8: error: unknown type name 'AVFifoBuffer'
   74 | static AVFifoBuffer *buffer;
      |        ^~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkobject.h:37,
[...]

I have not been able to find the cause of this error, which occurs
regardless of the gcc version.

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Best Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  Masaru Nomiya                       mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛	"Microsoft is overhauling its cybersecurity strategy, called the
		Secure Future Initiative, to incorporate key security features
		into its core set of technology platforms and cloud services. "

-- Microsoft overhauls cyber strategy to finally embrace security by default --