[MPlayer-users] Mplayer makes small popping/static sound when speed_set is used

Brad Hermanson apeitheo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:43:53 EEST 2023

Muting the program wouldn't be a viable solution since Aletheia is designed
to be listened to while adjusting the pitch and speed. It sends multiple
speed_set commands (sometimes in quick succession) when transitioning to a
different pitch. Therefore, introducing a pause in playback, even
temporarily, is not feasible.