[MPlayer-users] Mplayer pauses

stan gyvoy at q.com
Fri May 15 17:16:48 EEST 2020

On Thu, 14 May 2020 20:46:16 -0400 (EDT)
"dan d." <dandunfee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Playback pauses every 3 minutes on any length youtube video when
> streaming.
>
> Pressing an arrow  key will start it again for the next 3 minutes.
>
> I have tried different cache values, even huge ones and it makes no
> difference.

I probably can't help, but you need to provide more information before
anyone can.

What platform?  Are you using the latest mplayer?  Compiled from the svn
repository? What command are you using?  Provide the command with a
video that has the problem. What does the startup output look like?
Output being the lines of text generated when mplayer is started in a
terminal.