[MPlayer-users] MNM4 Codec

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Nov 17 18:46:01 EET 2019

On 22.10.2019, at 21:28, Chris Lee <kunark629 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I am trying to convert an AVI with an MNM4 codec but having absolutely no luck. I got the mnmpeg4.dll from installing March Networks’ Evidence Reviewer software and placed it in the mplayer codecs folder. I also tried downloading the codec directly from the mplayer site.
> It says this codec’s status is listed as working in the codecs.conf file.

I don't think anyone will be able to help much without a sample file.
Binary codec support has not been tested in a long time for sure, and it only works in 32-bit MPlayer with 32-bit Windows codecs (just in case that is not clear).
If you can't provide the sample, the MPlayer output would be the minimum...