[MPlayer-users] [twitch] ads reset mplayer to initial configuration

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:26:52 EET 2019

ok, I'm still testing but follow what I could gather:

 1 - native TS demuxer does not work (it is already quite confused with ads at
     the start of a live stream). I switch back to ffmpeg demuxer.

 2 - the fixed-vo does not change anything, with the xy option, fullscreen mode
     is reset to window mode. Tested with ads at the start of the live stream.

 3 - without the xy option, with or without the fixed-vo option, the fullscreen
     mode is reset to window mode. Tested with ads at the start of the live stream

(did try to remove the hardframedrop just in case, does not change anything)

I am out of options. Any ideas?

--
Sylvain