[MPlayer-users] Error: Command buffer of file descriptor 0 is full: dropping content.

trunkline trunkline3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:42:40 CET 2012

I need to play a stream HLS, I make a script that dump the TS to the
stdout  for
the  mplayer. At the same time need to use the slave mode as follows:

hlsdump http://url....m3u8 | mplayer  .....  -slave-input file = /tmp/mpfifo
-

But I get the following error when filling the cache:

Cache fill: 0.49% (81920 bytes) Command buffer of file descriptor 0 is full:
dropping content.
Cache fill: 0.49% (81920 bytes) Command buffer of file descriptor 0 is full:
dropping content.
Cache fill: 0.49% (81920 bytes) Command buffer of file descriptor 0 is full:
dropping content.
Cache fill: 0.49% (81920 bytes) Command buffer of file descriptor 0 is full:
dropping content.
Cac
.
.
.
After, the  playback is faulty.

If I do not use the slave mode, the playback is correct.

Is there any incompatibility in the use of pipe for the stream and fifo for
commands?