[MPlayer-users] mplayer and dual-head (clone) sync question.

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Mar 2 19:13:19 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 10:42:44AM +0100, Koko wrote:
> Is it correct to address the issue to the fact that the refresh rates of the
> lvds panel and the tv screen slightly differ and somehow mplayer is
> syncronizing the frames to the lvds panel instead of the VGA output refresh
> rate?

Impossible to know for sure, but usually it is synced to whatever is the primary
screen. I don't know if/how that can be changed except by editing the X config file.
However -vo gl sometimes can sync to any display - though I admit it's unlikely to
work in the cloned case, I've only seen it for xinerama setups.