[MPlayer-users] Check for updates error

Fred Brinkman fred.brinkman at mac.com
Thu Apr 8 18:59:50 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

First time I post to this list so please accept my apologies when the
following has been asked before...;

I just downloaded MPlayer OSX Extended, version rev13
When I open a movie I get the question whether to check for updates
automatically.

As long as I don't answer the question (choices are 'don't check' and
'check automatically') the movie plays, the moment I answer the
question by pressing on of the 2 option, MPlayer crashes... As said
the movie plays as long as I don't answer but I cannot get to anything
in the menus, like 'about MPlayer' and such.

Anybody seen this, anybody found a work-around?

Thanks for your help,

Fred.