No subject

Tue May 19 18:30:55 CEST 2009

time_pos. So
I want to circumvent it by 2 step:

1. Use mencoder to rebuild the key-frames in the file. By set keyint to =
30
or less The intra-frame interval can be restricted to less than 2 =
second.

2. play from the keyframe before the marked location. Less than 2 =
seconds
not needed part will be played. But It=A1=AFs ok for my application.

=20

Now I have 2 problems:

1.      From the manual I can not find the way to get the accurate =
time_pos
and stream_pos of the keyframe before/after the position I marked.

2.      Player always read some content at the end of the file before
playing. Why does this happen and how I can get the location.

=20

If these functions are not provided by now I think they are not hard to
implement.=20

For function 1, Add a tim_pos parameters to =A1=B0get_property =
stream_pos=A1=B1 and
=A1=B0get_time_pos=A1=B1, the output is value where the last and next =
keyframes are

For function 2. Perhaps a new command is needed.