[MPlayer-users] WMV9 by MPlayer playback problems ?

alpha alpha at ps.sakura.ne.jp
Thu Nov 13 14:40:09 CET 2008

Hello All.

I use MPlayer 1.0rc2 and win32 codecs.
  http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32/MPlayer-1.0rc2-gui.zip
  ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/all-20071007.tar.bz2
  (Running OS is WindowsXP SP3)

My encoding file is not normal playback.
It playback is color images offset.
But, normal playback by VLC media player 0.9.6 .

Playback sample picture is
 http://windage.aerospace.jp/~mp/capture.jpg
 (Left is VLC. Right is MPlayer)

It's encoding file format is WMV9 by TMPGEnc4.

I confirmed that the file convert to x264 or flv by mencoder on FreeBSD6.3R.
Of course, I getting source by svn.
  (svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer)
  (MEncoder dev-SVN-r27902-3.4.6)
However, get the same way color is offset.

File encoding by x264 and xvid is MPlayer normal playback.
With all due respect, wmv9 playback have any problems?

---
Best regards,
Norio Kawanishi.