[MPlayer-users] Movie plays on local laptop screen, but not on beamer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Sep 16 14:38:17 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 02:24:55PM +0200, Lucas van Braam van Vloten wrote:
[...]
> The movie starts playing I hear the sound, but mplayer window
> is just green. In full screen mode it shows just a blank screen.

Use either -adapter or -vo gl (for -vo gl also read up on the options it
has, if you have a proper 3D-capable card they can provide a lot of
speedup. Also with Vista you should probably use -noslices since texture
upload seems to have become an operation with extremely high overhead on
that).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger