[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 5

Alexander Bokovikov openworld at uralweb.ru
Sun Sep 2 05:16:32 CEST 2007

Henry Garcia wrote:

> You really should read the MingwHOWTO.txt and save yourself
> a lot of headaches.

I use just this document. Of course it "saves a time", but it can't help to
resolve the issue. The issue appears just when I follow to its suggestions!
And this is the only reason why I'm asking here! So, please everybody do not
advice "to read the howto". I'm already reading it... for a long time :(

Here are the lines where I'm getting the errors (described :in my initial
post):

=============><8===============
Step 6 lame, xvid and x264

Get the nasm sources from

tar -xvvzf nasm-0.98.38.tar.gz
cd nasm-0.98.38
./configure --prefix=c:/mingw <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
mkdir c:/mingw/man/man1
make install
cd

As for cygwin removing and make.exe moving, OK, I'll check it all, and will
try to find nasm of the version 0.98.38. My user name in Mingv is Alex. So,
it has no blanks.

Thanks.