[MPlayer-users] howto set audio format of vide

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Mar 20 20:53:53 CET 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:45:22 +0100
wim delvaux <wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com> wrote:

> 1. ok, true, I wanted to say mad TAG right ?  How can I get this to
> MP3 tag ?

There is no such thing as a MAD tag.  MAD only plays MP1/MP2/MP3.  Your
file has to have one of those as the audio track for MAD to be able to
play it at all.  You also didn't read the rest of my post.

2. I did not cut the output.  I copied everything from the
> version info to  where the mecoder progress line started

The MPlayer version is important.  The status line and exiting message
is usually important as well.  And when you need help, you should always
post the verbose output (add -v).