[MPlayer-users] Re: Problem while playing video on MIPS

Martin Collins martin at mkcollins.org
Wed Aug 17 18:40:28 CEST 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:41:30 +0530
"inpreet" <singh.inpreet at netsity.com> wrote:

[Audio plays then video]

> Here is the log file generated while player a video.

Every video does this, or just this one?

A few things stick out:

You need to try the CVS version.
You are running on MIPS, some kind of embedded system? No RTC.
Your movie seems to have mono audio. I find this usually means garbled
sound in mplayer. Can you try a movie with stereo sound?
It looks like the video is playing from the start, just much slower
than the audio.

Perhaps your hardware isn't up to it or mplayer is insufficiently
tweaked for MIPS.

I'm afraid that's all I can offer. Maybe someone else here has
experience with mplayer on MIPS and can help you more.

Martin