[MPlayer-users] Re: Compiling mplayer 1.0 pre4 on AMD64

Damian Gatabria damian at gatabria.no-ip.com
Thu Jul 29 14:07:44 CEST 2004

I'm gettingthe exact same compilation errors on a standard
P4 2.4ghz machine. With latest CVS, i had to disable both
mga and fbdev to get mplayer to build.  And it's not as
stable as i remember mplayer to be anyway.. I always
use it to play partially downloaded files (to preview
bottorrent downloads as they go) and lately i'm getting
a lot of core dumps and segmentation faults where it
would usually just find an error in the file and exit..
should i post a bug report?

--
Damian Gatabria <damian at gatabria.no-ip.com>