[MPlayer-users] mencoder, libavcodec and b-frames

Oeystein Olsen oystein.olsen at astro.uio.no
Thu Oct 10 12:07:03 CEST 2002

On Thursday 10 October 2002 11:31, gabor wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 11:12, Oeystein Olsen wrote:
> > I probably wasn't very clear in  the orignal e-mail. But I've tried
> > without any zoom, resize etc. In other words the exact commands that you
> > included below. It still crashes, but at a different time than with
> > options.
>
> ok, so now:
> -what compiler you use? can you try with a different one?

I have tried with gcc-3.2 and gcc-2.95.3

> -can you create a relatively small input file to test it? so maybe the
> developers or other users could try if it crashes for them with that
> file or not

I'll upload one when I get back home from work. It always crashes within
one and a half minute, so even such a part from a dvd shouldn't be to
large. I've of course tried different dvd's also.

--
Øystein Olsen, oystein.olsen at astro.uio.no, http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio
Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics, http://www.astro.uio.no