[MPlayer-users] lirc & GUI / special keys

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Nov 20 21:13:03 CET 2002

Hi.

> so for seeking, try to set config = ... (dunno what is eth slavemode command
> for seeking) instead of key name

I'm not THAT dumb. I already know about seeking, but what I want is to
sit on my bed and use the GUI's file open dialog to select the next
file to play with my remote. So what I need is the ability to emulate
'cursor down', 'cursor up' and 'enter'. Or are there other ways to
select a file to be played without a keyboard?

> and RTFM, Albeu wrote a long section about it

I have done so. The section does not cover what I want to know (not
explicitly). But I wouldn't rely on the formula 'if it ain't documented
then mplayer can't handle it', because it's often simply not true ;)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)