[MPlayer-users] radeon_vid vesa video out segmentation fault

Erik Grinaker erikg at wired-networks.net
Sat Feb 2 19:27:43 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-02-02 at 18:52, Erik Grinaker wrote:

> I have attached system info, analysis of core dump, configure output,
> kernel configuration and other info as asked for in DOCS/bugreport.html.
> Help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, I forgot to tell you which version I used - sorry about this. I get
the same results using 0.60, cvs2002-01-24 and cvs2002-02-02.

--

Erik Grinaker
UNIX/Linux systems consultant

"Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but
rather when there is nothing more to take away"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry