[MPlayer-users] MPlayer computer case

Lego Andy me at andy.cx
Tue Aug 20 03:50:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

You are all missing the point. It is not the size. It is not the power consumption...
It is the look and feel. What I want is something that looks and feels like a DVD
player. It has to be black, the right width, four round legs, little display,
remote controlled keyboard and mouse.

There is nothing fancy about all this. I mean you can buy all the stuff in pieces
and take old DVD or VCR, cut doors and play with interior and you are all set. But
I want to pay let say $100 - $200 and have it made the kind that will fit my
motherboard and whatever tv/out graphic board and something like some cheap lirc
compatible remote (like what comes with ATI).

So, laptop, no good, difficult to use, propriaty hardware etc...
AT baby, no good, looks ugly and it does not look like a stereo...
Book size, too narrow...

				Andy