[MPlayer-users] Bug Report

William w_bourque at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 1 05:54:01 CEST 2002

Bug: Command letter stop working,
for every letter I type, mplayer tell me "No bind found
for key MOUSE_XXXX" (X is habitually the real keyboard key I typed)
So If I'm on fullscreen mode, I have to kill the mplayer process.

I can't reproduce this bug, and I don't know why it happens but I see it
often.

Except this Mplayer is WONDERFUL, continue your good job!!! :0)
-Elf

My Linux Distribution is:
*Slackware 8.0

Kernel Version is:
*2.4.18

Libc Version is:
Libc-2.2.3.so

X version is:
4.2.0

Gcc Version is:
2.95.3 20010315 (release)
Ld Version is:
2.11.94 20020209

Binutils Version is:
2.11.94 20020209

I'm running Kde 2.2.2

I *think* mplayer was compiled with Gtk  and Glib1.2.10 but I'm *NOT* sure

LibPng Version is:
1.2.2

Hardware:

CPU Info:
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 6
model		: 4
model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 1007.358
cache size	: 256 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 mmx fxsr syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips	: 2011.95

Motherboard: Asus a7a266
Video Card:  Asus v7100 GeForce2 MMX
Nvidia Drivers 1.0.2313
Sound Card: Pci 128c
Mouse (can it be useful?): Compaq 2 buttons PS2 (an old 486 model)
Keyboard: Compaq 105 keys