[MPlayer-users] dvd audio options

Michael Simon Devey msde137 at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 12:20:17 CEST 2001

Hi

Recently aquired old time fav Japanese Manga on dvd.
Trouble is, default audio is Japanese not English.
And I get the impression gui doesn't support the interactive routines at the start, atm (just flashes by with audio buffer error).

Case has
"Audio Options: English 5 ch, Japanese 2 ch"
on it

so I tried -aid number, but this is no doubt a silly thing do as it did nothing but give no sound.

Can someone tell me how to pick the audio - I'm obviously to silly to see it in the doco

myke