[MPlayer-translations] I am interested in helping translate the homepage into Chinese.

Yu FU fuyu12345 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:38:54 CEST 2011

To whom it may concern:
I am a university student in China. Since I notice that there is no Chinese version of the MPlayer homepage and that the translation of the homepage is the most important part of translations of MPlayer documentation, I would like to put the homepage into Chinese. But is there a team working to translate in which I can participate or I work by myself? Besides, do I have to translate every piece of the news into Chinese or only part of it? Thanks for your kind reply.