[MPlayer-translations] r23845 - trunk/DOCS/xml/it/mencoder.xml

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Mon Jul 23 19:20:06 CEST 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:26:55 +0200
Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> Paul TT wrote:
>
> >mhh i left "OK", because it's that way in english version...
> >do you think is it better off to change it anyway?
> >

> yes

okee

> >>insieme a
> >>

> >in italian is wrong 'insieme a'... :P (<- friendly)
> >on the other way, the correct form is 'insieme con'

it's italian grammar. at least for a century up till now ;)
just pick any grammar book :)
don't let the tv ignorantlets fool you... :)

> what's the source that legitimates your claim?
> Here's an authoritary use case:
> http://www.accademiadellacrusca.it/lingua_e_scienze.shtml
i don't need -nor you- any source to legitimate my claim...
an ITI's student, were you? :DDD

> As far as I know "Insieme a" is a much more frequently used form than
> "Insieme con" (that sounds a bit old-fashioned to my ears)

the frequency has nothing to do with the right way to do things.

the frequency of wrong 'congiuntivo' usage is high, anyway it remains
wrong....