[MPlayer-translations] r23845 - trunk/DOCS/xml/it/mencoder.xml

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Mon Jul 23 17:14:49 CEST 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:05:12 +0200
Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> ptt wrote:
>
> my usual advices
big thanx, i'll work on them right now :))))

> >+  <entry>nut</entry>
> >+  <entry>contenitore aperto NUT (sperimentale e non ancora
> >spec-compliant)</entry>
> >

> uhm, contenitore NUT (sperimentale e non ancora conforme alle
> specifiche). Adding that adjecttve (aperto) make the sentence sound
> like you are cracking a nut :-)

true :)))))
> >+Assicurati per favore che la sincronizzazione audio/video sia OK e
> >che il file
> >

> adeguata

mhh i left "OK", because it's that way in english version...
do you think is it better off to change it anyway?
> >+<option>dvd://</option>, insieme con
> <option>-dvd-device</option>
> >seguita dal
> >

> insieme a
in italian is wrong 'insieme a'... :P (<- friendly)
on the other way, the correct form is 'insieme con'

> >+La definizione viene dal fatto che questo metodo codifica il file
> >+<emphasis>due volte</emphasis>. La prima codifica (dubbed pass)
> >genera alcuni
> >

> ???

eh, me too would like to know what TH means "dubbed pass"... any idea?

> >+della frequenza bit presi dai file temporanei.
> >
> what do you mean?
mhhhhh, very poor phrased by mee, indeed
i'll try again

> >+  <emphasis role="bold">Frequenza bit</emphasis>: non dovrebbe
> >oltrepassare i
> >

> bitrate != frequenza bit. Certain expressions can't be translated
ok
> EOP

thanx again,
:)