[MPlayer-translations] r23739 - trunk/DOCS/xml/it/video.xml

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Tue Jul 17 15:13:34 CEST 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:27:28 +0200
Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> Paul TT wrote:
>
> >i'd  have fixed with next patch, as i said....
> >

> I missed it, sorry

not a problem, read below why i complained

> >this way i had to make a manual job to reget in sync with the svn...
> >so to correct an error only 'twas not very kind from you, sigh :(
> >

> what's wrong with
> $ svn update video.xml
> ? It merges remote changes to your local copy and it doesn't require
> a particular effort, nor anymore than one second to run

mhhhhh
maybe it's me who has something wrong here...
i ended up with a messed up file around that line , with something like:

differences here
<<<<<< other revision
differences...

which i had to adjust by hand. maybe my svn has got some unknown (to
me) parameter????
cvs merged things in the right way, svn seems not to do...