[MPlayer-translations] patch to zh/mplayer.1, sync to en/mplayer.1 r24137

Sebastian Krämer mail at kraymer.de
Sun Aug 26 22:49:58 CEST 2007

JRaSH wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This patch updates trunk/zh/mplayer.1, synchronizing it
> with trunk/en/mplayer.1 r24137.

Hey,

sorry to say but again I have trouble applying your patch. I can't say
what is wrong about it, just my patch commands always fail. Using iconv
it appears it is in utf-8 format alright.

Maybe your outlook does something to the attachment? Maybe zipping it
helps.. And/or could someone else try to patch the man page with this?

Sebastian