[MPlayer-translations] Last call for conversion of translation files to UTF-8

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Tue Oct 31 13:03:15 CET 2006

Hi!

As most of you will probably have noticed, I have converted most of the
xml docs to utf-8.
The last remaining one (for xml docs) is the Hungarian translation. I have
the converted files (xml/hu) already in my local tree but I want to give
translators the chance to speak up now before I commit. The change will
also include the help_mp-hu.h file.Speaking of which, the help/help_mp-*.h files for *all translations* will
be converted as well!
Please let me if you have reasons against it. I'm planning to commit
tomorrow or the day after at latest. Of course, if you approve and tell
me, this will make things go faster. ;)
Sebastian