[MPlayer-translations] Polished translat'n of some words & keyboard control; help_mp-en.h missing a backslash

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Wed Oct 18 02:28:31 CEST 2006

> Thanks to kraymer and Diego. My first name is Sheldon.
> The "PROPFIND" issue is gone when I use "svn://..."
> instead of "http://..."

Very good. :)

> 1. Here is help_mp-zh_CN.h's diff from TortoiseSVN.
> (FIND MY ATTACHMENT PLEASE.) It
> Polished translat'n of some words (profile, line *,
> pref, menu entry, hard frame dropping) and keyboard
> control.

Like I posted in the other thread, do you know if there are any
outstanding patches for this file? Is it safe to create a sync tag for the
most current version?
> 2. Where do I put reminders of these hard terms which
> need better/final solution later? In svn revision log?
> for help_mp-zh_CN.h:
> (file links to be updated later if available!);  Nav,
> pass 3;
> section/subsection (of config file);
> XScreenSaver; keycolor; AGP move failed on Y plane;
> _audio_ (why 2 underscores here [en r20191 ln 94]?
> emphasize?);
> profile?, demuxer?,

Hm, I propose you include it in a patch as a comment with "//" at the
beginning of the line. However, please be sure not to include any proposed
changes that haven't met mainstream version, i.e. if you like general
changes please take care that they are in the original/english version
first.Commit messages might be forgot easier than comments in the file imo.

> 3. And I think help_mp-en.h missing a backslash at
> line 1433 of r20191. Might be /\/ instead of // within
> string.

Hm, I think a single slash won't escape the other slash but maybe a dev
can comment on this..
> when downloaded by http, but ends with CRLF and the
> 1st line is "// $Revision: 20191 $CRLF" when
> downloaded by TortoiseSVN.

Hm, I hoped that the OS wouldn't care about line breaks when creating
patches. Your patches were fine so far, I had no trouble appyling them
(and I think/hope I didn't change linebreaks) so this is no issue I
guess.. The eol-style=native keyword seems to be working :)

Sebastian