[MPlayer-translations] groff command line

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sun Oct 15 20:01:28 CEST 2006

S Jin wrote:

> If you are sure UTF-8 is OK, we could convert
> mplayer.1 from ascii to UTF-8 now, right? Please find
> my attachment that is "DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1	19565" in
> UTF-8

Hello Sheldon (or is Jin your first name, I'm confused :) ),

I just applied your change to the man page. It's in UTF-8 charset now.

When applying I noticed that there is no sync tag. Do you know about the
status of the man page or which patches might be missing? To continue work
(and esp. keeping track of things) the sync tag is essential. Of course,
if you don't know, that would mean that it's necessary to check from top
to bottom (or at least find a sync point in the past); on the other hand,
once it's done it won't need much to keep it up to date.
Thanks for you work so far,

Sebastian

PS: I hope your "PROPFIND" issue with tortoise is gone; I investigated a
bit and I think that Diego's hint (about wrong protocol) should settle
that problem..