[MPlayer-translations] sync help_mp-zh_TW.h with help_mp-en.h r21655

eric wang eric7wang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:38:23 CET 2006

Hi,

Attached is the synced help_mp-zh_TW.h translation against
help_mp-en.hr21655. Since traditional chinese is not maintained for a
long time (last
updated in 2003-07), so I simply use following perl script:
http://www.annocpan.org/~DIVEC/Lingua-ZH-HanConvert-0.12/HanConvert.pm
to convert simplified chinese to traditional chinese. Honestly, the
convertion tool is/can not perfect, but I can say the convertion is 95%
good.

I have attached the patch file as well as the whole file since this file is
actually a re-write.

Thanks,
Eric.