[MPlayer-translations] Re: MPlayer-translations Digest, Vol 25, Issue 20

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sat Dec 16 18:30:53 CET 2006

> I volunteer to be patch monkey. When:
> - I'm around
> - I get a permission (in case you want to keep everything under
> control...)
> - I make sure my system won't make mess of the patches

Hello Torinthiel,

I don't mind if you apply patches that Kun sends here (Guillaume applied
patches from Sheldon too) but thanks for asking.Probably I wouldn't do any more checking than you'll do, which for me
basically is checking compilation and checking "if it looks Chinese".
Unfortunately, that is as much as I can do for any foreign language.

Sebastian