[MPlayer-mirror] [Guillaume POIRIER <gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu>] Re: Miroir

Francois Petillon ftpmaint at proxad.net
Wed Sep 26 17:26:48 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>Yes. The mirror is likely to be accepted but as the needs are low, a
>>mutualized server has to be setup.
> Any news on this?  Can you supply us with a WWW mirror as well?

Not yet, we have created a fundation to support open source project but
things are still slow. I should have more information within a few weeks
(3 or 4 weeks I hope).

> Would it be possible for your mirror to join our DNS round-robin, i.e.
> react to ftp.mplayerhq.hu as well?

I presume I have to setup a link from /MPlayer to Mplayer directory ?
I would have preferred a link in /pub/Mplayer (just like FreeBSD/NetBSD)
to avoid having too many entries in /...

François