[MPlayer-mirror] your DOCS not found!

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Aug 1 09:16:33 CEST 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:42:56 +0600
omegasoft at ktnet.kg wrote:

> When try to see FAQ or open any link from docs page (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/info.html#docs)
> I get 404 error, http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/faq.html for
> example:

Yes, our Korean mirror seems to have a minor misconfiguration.
I'm sure your friends over there will soon have a look at it.

> So where can I get docs on mencoder?

Actually you should be still able to get them using www.
But it looks like either your browser or your dns server
doesn't implement dns round-robin correctly. Thus the simplest
way for you is to specifiy another mirror directly, ie
use www1, www2, www3, www4 or www7 instead of www.

Thanks for reporting

			Attila Kinali
                         -- Deed of Morred