[MPlayer-mirror] [MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer is looking for new mirrors

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 30 14:08:27 CEST 2007

Moin,

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:17:48 +0200
"Maurice Masssar <massar at unix-ag.uni-kl.de>" <ftpadm at uni-kl.de> wrote:

> I have made one IP-based vhost, so it does not matter
> which name is used to access it.

Ok, you are now an official mirror.
Thanks a lot for your help.

> > About the ssh trigger, i attached my ssh key.
>
> I have added this key to the user "ftpadm" on
> ftp.uni-kl.de / mplayer-mirror.rhrk.uni-kl.de.

How does this work? When i try to login, the
connection is closed imediatly.

Did you want to set up a ssh based trigger,
that starts the rsync? If so, then this
would be the wrong key(it's my personal ssh key)

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred