[MPlayer-mirror] www2/ftp2 MPlayer mirrors

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jun 8 12:53:33 CEST 2006

Hi Boti,

it seems to me that www2 is no longer updating.  Could you check the
rsync configuration please?

Also, you seem to have changed the webserver configuration:

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/

now redirects to

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html

when it should redirect to

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html

Also

ftp://ftp2.mplayerhq.hu/

now has a different directory structure than

ftp://ftp1.mplayerhq.hu/

Some confusion seems to be going on here.  The mirrors need to match the
configuration on the master server.  This includes creating redirects or
aliases for the DOCS/ and MPlayer/ directories so that all links on the
homepage work.  On www1 we have the following in our Apache
configuration to achieve this:

Alias /MPlayer /home/ftp/MPlayer
Alias /DOCS /home/ftp/MPlayer/DOCS

Thanks