[MPlayer-mirror] mirror in place

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Fri Jun 2 17:54:15 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 11:55:07PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 01:34:23AM -0400, Robert Henney wrote:
> > went ahead here and rsync'ed a copy.
> >
> > 	http://mplayer.rut.org/
>
> Hmm, that site is redirecting to
>
> http://mplayer.rut.org/homepage/
>
> and then to
>
> http://mplayer.rut.org/homepage/design7/news.html
>
> Could you please remove the homepage dir from in between?

this is starting to get confusing.  are these part of the revised
instructions, or am I just misunderstanding something?

Attila Kinali wrote:
 Additional to this you
 should have a symlink DOCS pointing to MPlayer/DOCS and
 an index.html that redirects to /homepage

I can make the virthost root the homepage directory itself, instead of
its parent directory if that's what you're asking.