[MPlayer-mirror] Re: new mirror

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Jan 2 17:57:49 CET 2005

stanec at centrum.cz writes:

> As far as I'm very happy about the MPlayer exists, I'd like to provide a small service to you.

:-)

> I am from Czech Republic and I have an official Linux site on the
> net (99.9% uptime), I'd like to serve you as an Czech Republic
> Mirror - http://www.trdlo.cz

That would be great.

> If you are intrested, please let me know.
> It would be a pleasure for me.

Please subscribe to the mplayer-mirror mailing list (CCed):

We use it to discuss mirror related things, but don't worry, it's very
low volume.

Also, please use a directory named "MPlayer" (notice the capital "M"
and "P") on the mirror, similar naming schemes on all mirrors make my
life as homepage maintainer easier.

Do you wish to mirror the web site, FTP or both?  Tell me and I'll
send you the access data in private.

> Regards and PF2005!

Huh?

Diego