[MPlayer-mirror] Re: mplayer high speed US/California mirror at mirrormonster.com

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Feb 3 17:34:41 CET 2005

mirrors writes:

> The mirrors are setup to be updated once a day:

That's excellent news.

> http://www.mirrormonster.com/mplayerftp/

Could you do us a favor and rename that directory from "mplayerftp" to
"MPlayer"?  This way we can have a similar structure on all mirrors,
this makes the life of me as homepage maintainer easier..

> http://www.mirrormonster.com/mplayerwww/homepage/

Ideally you would add a virtual host to your apache configuration for
the host "www7.mplayerhq.hu".  We have aliases in our DNS and can
reference all mirrors as wwwX.mplayerhq.hu.  This also makes our lives
easier.

Thanks

Diego