[MPlayer-mirror] mphq problems and distribution of files

Botka Istvan boti at makacs.duf.hu
Fri Dec 2 15:08:31 CET 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/images/tux-readerschoice-winner.png
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access
> /homepage/images/tux-readerschoice-winner.png on this server.

Some files was 600 permission in the images dir and not www-data owner.
I issued a 'chmod +r' command. :)

> Apache/1.3.33 Server at www2.mplayerhq.hu Port 80
>
>> Do you want a direct upload acces to the www2?
>
> That would not hurt, why not...

Ok, I'll present a remote triggererd rsync-via-ssh-suck acces for you
within some day. So the main concept is you will ssh to my box
identifcated by a pubkey. On my box this pubkey has a dedicated command
that will be rsync the contents from your box. Is it ok for you? I will
have some free time in next week and I will do it for you. For the rest
go to private mail IMHO.

---
By(t)e & 73! dx de Boti & (hg4lgn, ex:hg8lgn)
A member of HuLUG                     http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux