[MPlayer-mirror] mphq problems and distribution of files

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Dec 2 00:13:23 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 02:16:45PM +0100, Botka Istvan wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>
> >>ftp://sandman.homedns.org/homepage.tar.bz2
> >
> >Please let me know when you have leached it, I'll turn off the FTP
> >server then.
>
> I've got it and put its contents into the web area.
> Please check the homepage now at www2.

There seem to be some permission problems:

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/images/tux-readerschoice-winner.png

Forbidden

 You don't have permission to access
/homepage/images/tux-readerschoice-winner.png on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www2.mplayerhq.hu Port 80

> Do you want a direct upload acces to the www2?

That would not hurt, why not...

Diego