[Mplayer-mirror] www2 and www7 MPlayer mirrors are missing design7

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 10 11:45:12 CEST 2004

Hi!

I noticed this some time ago and finally got your mail addresses.

The following addresses give 404:

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html
http://www7.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html

but

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/news.html
http://www7.mplayerhq.hu/design6/news.html

work fine.

It seems like you do not have the new design7 mirrored, which we have
been using for some time already.  I would appreciate if you could fix
your configuration so that design7 gets mirrored as well.

Diego

P.S.: Please subscribe to the mplayer-mirror mailing list: