[MPlayer-mirror] ftp6.mplayerhq.hu directory structure

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Dec 5 11:42:48 CET 2004

Hi!

I'm contacting you as the mirror admin of ftp6.mplayerhq.hu.  The URL
to reach your mirror is

ftp://ftp6.mplayerhq.hu/pub/mplayer/

while all the other mirrors use

ftp://ftpX.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/

(no pub directory, capitalized M and P).  It would help me as MPlayer
homepage maintainer if all mirror URLs could be similar.  Having to
worry about the different URLs is a source of bad links, I only
noticed recently that they were different at all and fixed a ton of
dangling links.  If you could change your directory structure this
would ease my job help us avoid problems in the future.

Thanks

Diego