[MPlayer-mirror] New mirror

Ljubisa Radivojevic ljubisa at etf.bg.ac.yu
Sat Dec 4 14:38:06 CET 2004

On Saturday 04 December 2004 12:29, you wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:12:54 +0100
>
> Ljubisa Radivojevic <ljubisa at etf.bg.ac.yu> wrote:
> > I would like to setup a new mirror for mplayer
> >
> > My server is located in Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
> > Server is dual 2.4GHz xeon with 2GB of RAM.
> > Bandwidth is 2x34Mbit/s over BT + 6Mbit/s over Greek academic network.
>
> Sounds fine. But be aware that you'll easily reach >100GB traffic
> per month. So, if you are paying for your traffic, then you should
> calculate the costs.

> As a reference you might want to take a look at that statistics
> of www4 (the swiss mirror) which only mirrors the most important
> parts of mphq:
> http://www.stat.ee.ethz.ch/webalizer-tardis/mplayer.ethz.ch/index.html
Ok.
here are my stats :)
http://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/mirrorstats/mirror/ (lately 10TB per month)

> Yes, there is one on the main server. I can get you a login
> for it if you really want
Yes, I would really like to become mplayer official mirror.

Regards, Ljubisa

--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
System Administrator
email: ljubisa at etf.bg.ac.yu

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computer Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu