[MPlayer-mirror] New mirror

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Dec 4 12:29:02 CET 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:12:54 +0100
Ljubisa Radivojevic <ljubisa at etf.bg.ac.yu> wrote:

> I would like to setup a new mirror for mplayer
>
> My server is located in Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
> Server is dual 2.4GHz xeon with 2GB of RAM.
> Bandwidth is 2x34Mbit/s over BT + 6Mbit/s over Greek academic network.

Sounds fine. But be aware that you'll easily reach >100GB traffic
per month. So, if you are paying for your traffic, then you should
calculate the costs.

As a reference you might want to take a look at that statistics
of www4 (the swiss mirror) which only mirrors the most important
parts of mphq:
http://www.stat.ee.ethz.ch/webalizer-tardis/mplayer.ethz.ch/index.html

> Is there some rsync server where I can sync from?

Yes, there is one on the main server. I can get you a login
for it if you really want

		Attila Kinali

--
All christians are terrorists.