[MPlayer-G2-dev] the awakening, license changes and so on...

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Aug 6 02:34:56 CEST 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 09:49:19AM +0300, Fre_ax wrote:

> IMO better idea would be to keep mplayer g2 gpl and create simple wrapper
> layer around it as LGPL.
> This would, to my understanding, keep everyone pretty happy. :)

ROTFL

Yeah, a lgpl wrapper around gpl code makes the whole magicaly lgpl.
I strongly advice you to read the both the gpl and lgpl license
text and think about them before you start arguing.

Also an advice an all the people here who argue about
the future of MPlayer w/o any relation to it:
Don't say anything unless you really have something to say.
Those "Me too" Mails suck. (beside they dont contribute
anything to the subject)

			Attila Kinali